Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for $119.99 each and save 15%
- Covers 1500 SQFT to a 1/4" inch depth
- No mess or ruts left in the yard by a dump truck
- No trips to the garden center loading and unloading bag after bag
- Premium Leafgro®
- Each terra-tote contains approx 30 cubic feet of material
- Can be placed wherever you like in your yard accessible with our forklift... Just mark an X and we will put it there!
- FREE DELIVERY
How Delivery Works
- Order - Order online or by phone
- Mark the Area - You do not need to be home for delivery; just mark where you would like the tote dropped with an "X"
- Delivery - We deliver within one week!
|Tote Dimension||37"W x 37"L x 37"H|
|Tote Weight||1400 LBS|
We ship seed, fertilizer, grass plugs, and other merchandise across the country via Fedex or UPS.
We normally ship sod, terra-totes, and bulk products to the Mid-Atlantic area, including DE, MD, DC, Northern Virginia, Southern PA and NJ. See our other service areas if you are not located in the Mid-Atlantic, or call us for a custom quote! We will deliver almost anywhere!
Would like to reseed yard and plant flowers and shrubs what type of soil and seeds would be best for me to use. ThanksIf you are overseeding, you would want to use either the topdressing compost or the leafgro. First seed the yard, then rake out a quarter inch layer of compost to cover the seeds. For the garden, you can mix the compost into your existing soil to improve it. Thanks!
My wife plants flower and I need dirt for the yard dog digging holes what tote do I orderI would recommend the TerraTote Garden soil. It is the best all - around soil product and will suit both tasks well. Thanks! Jack
We live in an area where the soil is very sandy, what would you recommend to use to help grow grass? How would you recommend we do the procedure?I would spread compost over the area and then till into your existing soil with a rototiller. This will add organic matter to the sand and improve its nutrient and water retention. Thanks!